Data Deletion Email Instructions

Data Deletion Email Instructions

1. Open your preferred email app or platform.

2. Create a new email.

3. In the "To" field, enter the email address: bulkipoapply@gmail.com.

4. In the subject line, write: "Request for Data Deletion."

5. In the email body, include the following message:


   "Dear [App Name] Support Team,

   I am writing to request the deletion of my data associated with my Facebook Social Login in your Android app. I do not see any data deletion option within the app, and I would appreciate your assistance in this matter.

   Please delete any data and information related to my account. I understand that it may take some time for this process to be completed. I appreciate your prompt attention to this matter.

   If you need any additional information from me to verify my request, please let me know.

   Thank you for your assistance.

   Sincerely,

   [Your Name]"

6. Review your email to ensure it's accurate, then click the send button.

This email will be sent to the provided address, and the support team will assist you with your data deletion request.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

IPO Result - Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy For Bulk Ipo Apply App

Terms And Condition for Bulk Ipo Apply